Friday, February 27, 2009

Free at last, free at last

Thank God, I am free of court. Five full days of court, sitting around listening to preposterous lies. Listening to hostile attorneys trying their best to hide the truth, and and sell a lie. Wondering if the jury (yes, a full blown jury) would see through the smoke and lies. Realizing anything could happen. Praying with others, by myself, and having a prayer team on the job. Knowing that when it looked the worse, God could still give us victory, and he did. I had my own trial, in a trial. It was not fun, but the Lord delivered us!

Now I am buried at work, trying to catch up, and I feel like I'm in a whirlwind,
with huge issues blowing up on all fronts.

Yet I am happy, fortunate and blessed to have those problems, and I have hopefully learned lessons that will come in handy another time.

2 comments:

  1. Look at the time Jeff...can't believe you are still up....I for you am soooo perky the trial is OVER and that you won...it was all soo ridiculous in the first place. Justice finally prevailed....I do agree with you too, God deserves all the credit, goodness knows there was enough people praying...Thank goodness it's the week-end, time for a much needed break...love you me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is great! Isn't it wonderful when sometimes things do turn out the right way. Of course it was prayer.... Shows what a lot of them can do.

    ReplyDelete