Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Wife, Debbie

Deb, I hope you enjoyed your birthday weekend, and your actual birthday today! I know you savored your victory in hearts, brutally whipping your Mother, Joe, and I.
I'm glad I got home in time tonight to make you a nice Jennie dinner. I am very proud of how you are doing with your diet, another good weigh in. You are on it, and you really have your head into it.

I am so happy, I believe you have found your niche in doing your blogs. You have been a prolific writer for years, and now you can do something you love, and share with and encourage others, and spread Good News! I love following the various stories about people that we formerly would have never known anything about; but know we share both good and hard things that are happening real time to many of our brothers and sisters. We can share burdens, and celebrate victories together, that is a privilidge you have brought us in to. Thanks for that, and for being there with me all these years. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, one more time!

1 comment:

  1. As always you have made my birthday a special one. I appreciate all you did for me this "birthday week-end", haha from buffing, getting my new dishes washed and put away, washing my car, my wonderous Eternity perfume, and whipping up my Jenny dinner....OH, and letting me whip your butt in Hearts..haha You are the one constant thing (next to the Lord) that I can ALWAYS count on to be there for me in this crazy life and I will be FOREVER grateful...I know I can be HIGH MAINTENANCE so it is a good thing for me you are such a good manager...Love you always and forever, Deb

    ReplyDelete